International Society of Antioxidants in Nutrition and Health
ISANH is a non-profit-making international organization. In no case, part of its assets or incomes shall benefit to any private or individual partnership or corporation.
The aims of ISANH are to:
1. Advance the practical applications of Antioxidants, in all related fields, with particular reference to Health and Nutrition,
2. Analysis and provide recommendations to ISANH’s members, health decision makers and institutions about the last antioxidants trends, uses and problems. This analysis will be done by international qualified team members of ISANH,
3. Transfer the basic researches and data into a real clinical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics applications,
4. Transfer the basic researches and data into a real nutritional and nutraceutical applications in food technology,
5. Bridge antioxidants related users and manufactures of antioxidants measurement instruments,
6. Encourage communication and interaction among researchers, physicians, nutritionists, industrials, food technology and strategic marketing managers through a global antioxidants network,
7. Promote the nutritional and health benefits of antioxidants by exchange ideas, information, education and coordination of International Meetings on antioxidants,
8. Offer a forum for discussions on the late-breaking discoveries in all fields of antioxidants through international publications and internet diffusion,
9. Increase integration and interaction of the various disciplines involved in Antioxidants’ fields.
ISANH is deposed name / CNIL number: n° 1140042